Thread: Hi all

Hi all

My name is Mr. Kelly Johnson from Minnesota. I own a contract manufacturing/ sourcing company where I help clients get their products manufactured primarily in China. My clients have spoken and I heard loud and clear that they want/ need inventory financing of my services to help them grow. But not if the interest/ debt service cost is high like they find on KickFurther. So I am working on a solution that is a Crowdfunding platform that doesnít charge the business any interest or fees. It would use a cost reductive manufacturing and supply chain tactic to pay the Crowd and my fees instead. Based on my current clientís needs for their actual products I am working with now, the crowd would get ranging from 10% - 30% return. The average is currently about 20% on the year. And because I am the supply chain working so closely with these clients, the risk to the crowd would be exceptionally low.

I know contract manufacturing/ sourcing exceptionally well, I donít know crowdfunding that well. So that is why I am here, to learn and hopefully find a Co-founder. Iím not trying to advertise my platform, because it doesnít exist yet. Over the next week or so, I will surf around here to get an idea of the culture. So I donít step on toes or make a fool of myself more than I already have.

I was born and raised in Minnesota, love entrepreneurship, my 22 month old daughter and craft beer.

alfapest143

Introduction

Hello friends Alim Shaikh here from alfa Pest Control.
    Alfa Pest Control is committed to providing the ultimate pest control solution and services for residential, and commercial business. Our Expert Technicians are not only armed with the latest inspection and pest control equipment and innovative methodologies, but are ultimately commited to providing the most courteous and reliable service possible.
    Through our countinuos learning, training and the latest IPM (Integrated Pest Management) technique ;
    Alfa pest Control Is able to handel any pest issues and preventetive measure no matter the scale of the problem.

pest control Mumbai

Residential Pest control services in Mumbai

Commercial pest control services in Mumbai

Rat Guard in Mumbai

Bird proofing services in Mumbai
    Rat Guard in Mumbai
    Bird proofing services in Mumbai
    Commercial pest control services in Mumbai
    Residential Pest control services in Mumbai
    pest control Mumbai