Question Funding to expand an existing, successful B&B in the Caribbean

We have a small over water bungalow B&B in Bocas del Toro, Panama. I'm in the planning stages of a crowdfunding campaign to raise funds to expand it. I have a few questions to begin:

1) What are some of the best ways we can leverage our already proven track record to bring more backers in?
    2) How can we make use of our existing social media presence and ranked website to make the pre-campaign marketing work better for us?
    3) Which platform fits best for a project of this kind? I'm aware of two successful B&B campaigns on Kickstarter (and tons of failures).
    4) Finding our niche demographic seems a little difficult as all the email addresses/likes/etc are from past guests or personal friends. I need to reach US backers who are interested in traveling to Panama who would be interested in our rewards.
    5) Should I add a landing page to collect emails to our existing site or set up a separate one? It seems kind of tacky to have it on the main page, and it would also encourage people to back the campaign instead of making a regular booking (which would cut into our existing income).

This post has been moved to the General Crowdfunding Questions + Discussion section.