Kickstarter campaign is starting off very slow

I have just started my first ever kickstarter campaign 5 days ago and it is starting off extremely slow. I have only raised 4% of my funds and am currently using 2 different marketing services (Backerclub.co and another marketer for fiverr called giovannibe who has had great reviews on other forums) I'm currently $549 in the whole after paying for marketing services and haven't seen much change yet. Is it too early for me to tell if this campaign will fail or am i right for being worried? Also, what other marketing services are shown to have a goof ROI.

here is my campaign

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...20fit%20online

Before people start to bring up reaching out to friends and family, i have reached out. I don't have much family that I keep in contact with and i have only had a couple of friends actually help support. Ill keep sending out messages and posting on my social media, but I think I need another alternative besides relying on friends and family.

maybe you can ask your colleagues for help?

Quote Originally Posted by Liza View Post
    maybe you can ask your colleagues for help?
    I can do that too. I think talking to people in person might help too.

Yes, I think so too

You should promote your crowdfunding in social media more and more to get an audience.

Aww, 3 days to go, 80% funded. Almost there and best of luck!

Best of luck yeah, I see that you don't need more money. I don't know what people do in this case: instead of receiving nothing, wouldn't it be better to invest your own money to go from 80% to 100% so you at least get those 80% (less the taxes) ?