Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Smile Introducting my 1st KS project: STERKUR watch - Iceland Silfra Dive 300m

Hi everyone,

My name is Jeannie and I am here to introduce my very 1st Kickstarter Project. The project was launched several days ago and has received some backing support. Much effort was spent primarily on the entire conceptualisation and focus on our product, the timepiece itself. Kindly check out the project here and please feel to share freely too:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...-300m-automati

More of a hands-on designer and creator, I did not hire any marketing personnel or influencers alike. I understand it is definitely one of the key factors for success in any project. Hence, here I am doing my own mini advertising/ awareness campaign here. Please help to spread the words to any watch lovers or collectors that you know of. Do feel free to share freely with related community or within your own social circle network.

I have been very lucky. Results has been encouraging so far and it is listed as one of the top 10 Kickstarter projects for this week!
    http://crowdfunding.stream/blog/topdaily/20180427

I love Iceland - the people, culture and spectacular scenery. Hence with my passion for diving watches and Icelandic experiences, I decided to built and create my own timepiece with much dedication. Hopefully, this will come to live.

More info on my watch:

STERKUR means ‘Strong’ in Icelandic language. This watch is inspired by Silfra Fissure, one of the top dive sites in Iceland.
    The STERKUR Silfra Dive 300m watch is first conceptualized as a diver tool watch. It is built to be tough, practical and versatile using the best sourced materials and manufacturing process. Secondly, the underlying design ethos strive to be cutting edge, cool quotient and uniqueness with intricate details, most of which would went unnoticed to an untrained eye. From the scratch resistant ceramic bezel with applied lume and its etched markers to the signed crown, bezel and custom crafted second hand, no efforts were spared in giving this piece of steel machinery a complete and exclusive finishing touch. It is versatile to be worn for diving, desk diving, sports activities, fashionista events and to boardroom meeting alike. Importantly, the finishing product has managed to synthesize an affordable pricing against actual production cost to produce outstanding value for this timepiece.

Case Size: 42mm case diameter

Case Material: 316L Marine Grade Stainless Steel, Matte Brushed with Polished sides, Solid Steel

Dial: Midnight Blue Sunburst Dial, Hand applied Lume

Hands: Hand applied Lume

Crystal: Flat Sapphire Glass

Crown: 7mm Big Crown with Embossed Logo

Bezel: Black Gloss Ceramic customized with Red Triangle with Etched markers. Applied Lume

Lume: Japanese Luminova

Water Resistance: 300m

Movement: NH35a Japanese Movement by Seiko

Bracelet: 316L Marine Grade Stainless Steel

Bracelet size: 20mm

Weight: 195 grams

Thank you for the friendly advice and backing support! Have a great day everyone

Hi Jeannie, All the Best for your campaign! May we both hit our target goals!

Thank you
    Quote Originally Posted by Constellar Timepieces View Post
    Hi Jeannie, All the Best for your campaign! May we both hit our target goals!

Wishing you the best on the campaign! From one designer to another!

Love this, I hope you'll succeed!

Honestly another inspiration here and hoping the best for you!

Looks good, good luck!

That's pretty sweet! We are also launching our first Indiegogo campaign, good luck Jeannie!!!

I can tell you put a lot of effort into this campaign. As someone who's also just launched on Kickstarter I can truly appreciate the effort you've put in. Hope your campaign goes well and you smash your funding goal!

very great project, good luck!