Good afternoon everyone, welcome to the Floral Bake Sale! My name is Celeste, and I will be your baker and MC for today.

I am a young artist heading off to art school quite soon and I run my own online store known as Celestium on Storenvy since December 2017 (I have visited a flea market recently and have shipped out various orders online). Before most of my time is committed to college, I would like to take a plunge into my recent series called "Floral Ovens".

I have created various vinyl stickers based of this mini-series and through this Kickstarter I wish to expand my store with some toasty-looking t-shirts! If you are interested in learning more about me and my work, check me out Instagram (@celesteart).

With your help, I know this campaign will be a success and of course, shirts aren't the only rewards you can pledge for! Prints, stickers, and a PDF booklet for ALL backers are up for grabs.

EARLY BIRDS can grab the shirt for $10 and FREE U.S. shipping! https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...token=ce67e2a2

My goal is to raise $800 for the first design (Home-Styled Sakura), $1,600 for the second (Sunny-Side Toast), and if blessed, at $2,400 a third design will be available. Pledges can be $1, $3, $5, $8, $15, $20,$40 and $60 respectively.

Feedback is greatly appreciated as this is my first campaign, thank you!