Brutally Delicious Patreon Campaign

Today is an exciting day for me. I just launched my Patreon page, If you arenít familiar with Patreon, itís an easy way for those interested in my work to see new exclusive content and updates before anyone else. By contributing as little as $1 per month (or every time I release something), patrons will enable me to dedicate more of my time to creating by helping cover the many costs incurred from my work.I wanted to share the news with you. I would absolutely love if you were interested in becoming one of my first patrons and helping me lay the foundation for what I hope to be a great ongoing project.

If youíre not in the position to become my patron, no worries at all! Your friendship/support means the world to me and Iíd be so happy to hear any feedback (good or bad) you could share in regards to my projects & my page. Thanks so much for your support!

https://www.patreon.com/BrutallyDelicious

neato, thanks for posting

This post has been moved to the Patreon - Subscription Crowdfunding section.

Cloud Hoster
    Sounds very interesting, will definitely subscribe when I have the funds :-)