How to make a successful crowdfunding project?

Hi!

I am going to launh a crowdfunding campaign on Indiegogo:https://www.indiegogo.com/project/preview/ff817107 It is a chocolate dietary supplements with healthful ingredients such as herbs and extracts.

But now I am searching for some information about this issue, because, you know, it is not that easy to succeed in crowdfunding.

Maybe you would like to share some experience? Which strategy to choose? Which promotion agency to hire?

Waiting for your stories and advices.

Hi Jane, test with us for free this month and next! We’re launching Storyblaster, a new all-in-one social media solution for crowdfunding, designed to eliminate stress and increase success...to help you make your $ goal! We’re looking for beta testers to use our software and promotion tools for free. If interested, please sign up at www.storyblaster.com

Thank you very much! I have logged in.

Nice project, good luck

The illustrations looks good and for the promotion purpose you can use social media platforms like Facebook and Instagram. Also, it'd be better if you send mails in bulk. For mail marketing you can refer to GadgetFlow, Backer Database, Krowdster. There are also backers community where you can promote your project such as backer land, backer club.

Also you can focus on cross promoting other project as well. We're also launching our eyewear product called Anthropose- AmaDabalam on Indiegogo during this mid-June.

Thank you @evan619.

I have visited your project page. It is rather creative. How idea was born?

Thank you @c.vajra.

I have read a lot about Krowdster. I think I should try. And I`ll visit your project page as well.

Hi, c.vajra!

I have visited the page of your project. It looks great! Could you please tell me more about cross promoting mechanism? How does it work?

I was thinking about trying something like fiverr.com
    GetFire.net