Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I'll definitely look into this.

Hey Crowd Funders,
    I am so happy to launch my first kickstarter campaign. Inequality-opoly: The Board Game of Structural Racism and Sexism in America http://kck.st/2MnHpdW

Hello Jane!

We are also preparing a campaign and I think that the most important part are the videos and images. Try to create a shocking and surprising video and use storytelling to build empathy with the users.

Btw, we are searching for beta testers to try our project: an interactive escape room called unmemory. unmemory is a novel you can play and a mistery game you can read. You can check out our website (http://unmemory.info/en/).

If you wanna be one of the 50 beta testers ans play for free let us know so we can send you the beta test.

You con write us here: unmemory.game@gmail.com

Good luck with your project!

unmemory team

Best Essay Writer
    Break down the points: Analyze the subject and topic of the Assignment and complete a self estimation to decide your quality for that theme. Talk about with companions about the subjects in which you believe you are not solid. speedy dissertation help with custom proposal writers

Analyze the topic and theme of the task and complete a self-assessment to determine the quality of the topic and write my research paper. Talk to your partner about subjects that you think are not solid.

Scrutinize argument of the chore and whole a well power work to decide the worth of the online service work on Do My Essay For Me UK. Utter to your collaborator on subjects that you reflect are not rock-solid.

I have read a lot about Krowdster, are they worth it?

The project looks great!

This post has been moved to the General Crowdfunding Questions + Discussion section.

fiverr.com has some gigs for you
    => FREE PLACES TO PROMOTE YOUR CROWDFUNDING CAMPAIGN <=