Do you believe in the future of crowdfunding?

Hi!

I have a philosophic question. What do you think about the future of crowdfunding? Will it still be popular in 5 years? In 10 years?

Eager to know your opinion!

Hi Jane Black,

There is no doubt about that, the future of crowdfunding is brighten, there is a big grow in the crowdfunding industry since some years and that will continue for at least 7 years.

Ever since taking loans from banks has become more and more difficult, startups began crowdfunding. Put simply, crowdfunding is a method for raising money for your business or idea with the collective efforts of other individuals. They can be your family, friends or just about anyone who is willing to back your project in return for a piece of the pie. You can feature an end product, service or even a simple "thank you," depending on the amount of money pledged. You as the campaign creator are the deciding factor. Recently, The World Bank Group predicted that global investment in crowdfunding will hit $93 billion by 2025. That’s more any other traditional fundraising method for startups.
    Source : https://www.forbes.com/sites/theyec/.../#3f0041fb7a5a

Quote Originally Posted by EBee View Post
    Hi all,

I've been researching new crowdfunding concepts and this came up. https://www.aco.ai/ - The Acorn Collective.

The idea is really very interesting, especially with the Cryptocurrency and Blockchain link. Also as far as I can tell it's totally free to start a campaign!

It looks like they have only just started getting projects in so I'm sure they are looking for plenty more to join.

Not sure what everyone on here will think, I'd be interested to get peoples thoughts? But I think it's pretty cool!!
    I agree with this point as of now plenty of new members are joining crowdfunding.

Kyle Tummonds - Customer Advocate
    Hidden Content
    Thrinacia Inc.
    The CrowdFunding Infrastructure. Build, customize and operate CrowdFunding Websites, Widgets and Applications. Integrate with advanced CrowdFunding REST API's.