Cloud Hoster

Cloud Hosting and Web Design Company

Hello I'm Christopher Crandall and I'm trying to open a cloud hosting company but I am currently working a minimum wage Job and don't have the funds to even open so that I can start to get Angel investors or any other Equity based investors. I'm currently looking to get $10,000.00 to start the business and get an office to work from so I can start to get the funds needed to open the business correctly. Here is a video that explains a little bit about my plane: http://bit.ly/DTVid and the link to my Kick Starter Campaign: bit.ly/DarkTechKickStarter
    This is Christopher J. Crandall and like always have fun and stay safe.

Cloud Hoster
    On Thursday 6-14-2018 at 12pm I will be holding a webinar to explain what Dark Tech INC. is and to answer any questions that anyone has follow the following link https://t.co/9fSa5c0OQV Hope to see you all there :-)

Cloud Hoster

Thanks for sharing.... such a nice post

That's so nice of you to explain designing and hosting perspectives. Highly delightful sharing my experience regarding best company management with target audience through Child Care Website Design suggested by my known. Their prices are genuine and adjoining services are according to the demands of clients.