(gofundme) pacificcresttrail-ein-lebenstraum

Hello,
    my name is Thomas and Im from cologne, germany. My english is not the best but Ill try to make you understand the purpose of my thread.

Im a survivor...that means I was a rape victim...I say WAS because I no longer want to give the abuser that much power over me... I don`t want to be a victim anymore.

Mentally Im still suffering from what happened back then...depression, socialphobia and so on:///
    over the last yers I learned that in the outdoors there is the only place where I feel free, where is no fear, no depression...

maybe 10 years ago I heard about the pacific crest trail for the first time...and over the years i researched, red and watched movies about it...and I fell in love with the trail...a dream got bigger and bigger...and now would be the perfect time to make it real!!!

Its a once in a lifetime adventure...its self therapy...its the quest to find myself again...to find my way...my purpose in this life...in the end...to live again!!!

because I havent really lived for nearly 30 years((((

Please help me...please support me....to have a life again:-)))

all the best from cologne, germany

THOMAS

heres the link to the site: https://www.gofundme.com/pacificcres...n-lebenstraum/
    Last edited by Teeger; 06-14-2018 at 04:35 AM. Reason: translation