Pocketify - Kickstarter launch is coming soon

Hey everyone!
    I'm Mark from Canada. I am actually new to the forum and will most likely post several times here since the Kickstarter process is quite new to me, even though I have experience in launching new products. I know how important a launch is and that's why I'm here to get your feedback, ask questions and provide my own experience when I feel I can contribute.
    I hope to hear from you soon!
    Mark

Hey Mark, I was wondering if you are conducting a pre-launch campaign? If not, I would recommend taking a look at this blog article: https://www.thrinacia.com/blog/post/...aunch-campaign
    Kyle Tummonds - Customer Advocate
    Hidden Content
    Thrinacia Inc.
    The CrowdFunding Infrastructure. Build, customize and operate CrowdFunding Websites, Widgets and Applications. Integrate with advanced CrowdFunding REST API's.

Quote Originally Posted by ktummonds View Post
    Hey Mark, I was wondering if you are conducting a pre-launch campaign? If not, I would recommend taking a look at this blog article: https://www.thrinacia.com/blog/post/...aunch-campaign
    Hi ktummonds!
    Thanks for the blog article. I actually have a couple of email addresses (125 to be correct). They all come from Facebook marketing. I hope I can get around 650 by the time I start the crowdfunding campaign.

If you'd like to give feedback on my strategy, I've posted another article. Here's the link:

http://crowdfundingforum.com/showthr...ight=pocketify

Thanks!

Awesome, thanks for sending that link. I was wondering if you could provide more information about the pre-launch contest. Did you have to spend any money to market the contest?
    Kyle Tummonds - Customer Advocate
    Hidden Content
    Thrinacia Inc.
    The CrowdFunding Infrastructure. Build, customize and operate CrowdFunding Websites, Widgets and Applications. Integrate with advanced CrowdFunding REST API's.

Quote Originally Posted by ktummonds View Post
    Awesome, thanks for sending that link. I was wondering if you could provide more information about the pre-launch contest. Did you have to spend any money to market the contest?
    Not yet. I am currently building a fully automated referral program using Zapier and some other tools. As soon as it's done I'll jump on FB and Insta marketing. What did you think of that other post and of the contest? Do you think I'm on the right track?