Equity Crowdfunding Research - Participate for Financial Reward

To all equity crowdfunding investors,

my name is Ivona Skultetyova and I am a researcher/lecturer at Tilburg University in the Netherlands. If you ever participated in an equity crowdfunding round, I would like to invite you to fill in the equity crowdfunding survey for a financial reward of 11 dollars (or 10 EUR or 9) in form of an Amazon voucher. If you are interested, please click on the link below. The survey is anonymous, although we will collect some of your personal data (such as age, gender) which will be processed in compliance with data privacy regulation. If you have questions or remarks, please do not hesitate to contact me (i.skultetyova@tilburguniversity.edu). This research focuses on pre and post-investment practices of crowdfunders and it is important to show what added value crowdfunders can bring.

Also, if you fill in the survey you may choose to have an early access to the results of the research written up in a report.

https://tilburglawschool.eu.qualtric...VSZ0ysBcdqoG5n

I am really quite interested in such an opportunity but sad as this one has already expired. I am a newbie investor. Have been trying to build a good investment portfolio. These days I am busy learning various aspects of the investments such as what is equity, forex etc and what are the best benefits associated with them.

Thanks blogger for sharing the best article. Morpheus mod Peggo app latest version apk
    Uktvnow app for android

Would've liked to help. Already closed.