Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

The Best Promotional Tools for a Low Budget

Hey gang. I am a new user of crowdfunding platforms, and I have been wracking my brain using this thing and that thing in trying to promote both my campaign and my author page on Facebook. My campaign just started, so I still have 28 days or so for my campaign to run its course, but I really want to make this work.

One of the hurdles I am currently facing is that I honestly do not have expendible income for ads or other promotional tools (if I had much to go towards ads and promotions I wouldn't really have needed to use IndieGoGo). Any form of promotion I use will have to be as close to free as possible, and I know that really limits me.

My question is this: does anyone here have any good tips or ideas that I could use to promote my campaign? This is for an artistic project if that helps, one that I hope to publish and sell.

Thank you all for your time, and take care.

I'm in a similar boat. I'm trying to raise money for a short film and don't want to run ads. I've been googling for sites like this one that can increase exposure. So far the thing that has worked best for me is to email people I know, post on facebook, try to grow a folloing on twitter, have other people involved in my project that have their own network, and create posts that have some value not just asking for money.

Good luck.

same here! would love to know...just doing the typical fb/ instagram atm

Hey

I am a digital marketer and currently handling a project - 247 Airports in London.

I would recommend you to grow your social media presence, write some interesting blogs, articles or offer good schemes for better engagement, and enhance relationship with your followers before you launch your campaign.

Facebook is a great platform to reach people. Ask your friends, family and group members to share your project on their Facebook wall if possible. Join related groups and share your campaign's status and milestones. Be frequent with your posts. These minor efforts will definitely drive in good traffic.

I suggest you reach out to backers who backed similar campaigns like yours. I also agree in growing your social media presence and having a Facebook ad and Twitter ad to target the right audience for your campaign. This blog post on getting crowdfunding backers would be of help. https://www.krowdster.co/blog/6-step...g-backers.html

Same here, we have an awesome items that we would like to promote. But we have some quite difficulties promoting it.

This post has been moved to the General Crowdfunding Questions + Discussion section.

I want to promote that team tweaks is one of the best web development company in India which provides various services at the best price

This post has been moved to the General Discussion section.

there are also some new websites, it gets larger