OK, so this is my first campaign.
It's a self-driven campaign, to help me out. Please read the campaign details.
I would consider help or advice. But so you know.

1. I can't do loans, due to their current, high-interest rates and that I don't currently have a job.
2. I have applied for grants, but no one has got back.

Please read and decide for yourself.

10 years ago, my life changed. The world around me started to get smaller and with that. My life became more of a challenge. This was due to the fact that in 2009. I woke up one day with two slit disks. My L4 and L5. Since then, a number of things were going on, losing my job, most of my friends, plus my social life. 1 was spinal surgery and a large number of hospital visits and spinal injections. The other was coming to understand that my life was never going to be the same, and 3rd, I needed something to do.

This was the push I needed.

Over the course of 10 years, I have been mega busy teaching myself music production, graphic design and video editing and design. This was the only way I could keep my head up high and not full under into depression. Now I'm not saying I didn't at times. Weeks on end in bed and in pain. But this was not going to stop me.

With the help of a friend, I was given an old PC that was just able to do what I needed to learn and progress. But now the time has come.

With the fact that I won't work again, well not in the way most people do. I want to change my life and begin building myself back up and out there.

Earning my own wage. Not depending on government handouts and start to live again.

With this, I want to start my own company and work from home doing what I love. What I live for. Music, graphics and videos. The creative side of my life. But to be able to do such things I need the equipment to do so. So, I'm asking for your help.

I would like to upgrade my PC to a high-end PC, with graphics cards and a decent CPU that can handle the type of workloads I would need to do, and I can only do this with the right equipment.

With your help, I can achieve this and bring myself back to supporting myself.

And anything will help towards this.

https://social.fund/wrjqjc

Thank you, everyone.

Pete