Hello, all!

I just wanted to introduce myself because it's been a long time since I've been around.

My name is Adam Wallenta and I am an illustrator and author with over 20 years of professional experience in the comic book and publishing industry. I've worked for Marvel, DC and more as well as published work under my own companies American Mule Entertainment and Adam Wallenta Entertainment, including the official PUBLIC ENEMY comic book series with Chuck D.

Recently my son and I released our first collaboration, an all-ages graphic novel series called PUNK TACO. Volume 1 was successfully funded on Kickstarter and we are back with a new campaign for Volume 2.My son and I have been touring the country promoting the first volume of PUNK TACO and people have really been loving it.

Punk Taco is about a lovable alien taco who rocks out across the universe with his band of misfits spreading peace and love through music. Along the way they make new friends, get into some trouble and help save the universe.

If you'd like to check out our current campaign the link is http://kck.st/2xNWVdg

Thanks for checking us out!

Peace,

Adam