Please help me beat Chronic Lyme

Wrongfully terminated due to chronic Lyme Disease. Please help me share my story

Iíve endured years of childhood abuse, survived an arranged marriage and the devastating effects of Fukushima on March 11, 2011. Yet it was my greatest love of all that has left me completely incapacitated.

At the end of March, 2018, I went hiking on the trails in northern Florida with my boyfriend. Before I knew it, I was covered by at least 15 ticks. I quickly removed all the ones I saw and thought that was all of them. It wasnít until the next day I realized my grave mistake. I had missed at least three nymphs (tiny baby ones) in my inner thigh region. Flu-like symptoms hit me about a week later. Raging fever of 102.3, nausea, vomiting, extreme joint pain, fatigue, myalgia, mental confusion; the list goes on.. I thought I had a flu virus without a sore throat or runny nose. After visiting with the first doctor, she refused to put me on antibiotics, even though I had told her the story about how I was recently covered in ticks. I didnít find a doctor who would start me on antibiotics until three weeks later. After one negative Erhlichosis test, and two negative Lyme tests, my doctors began to treat me as if I was crazy. Of course this is after racking up my medical expenses to almost $9,000.00 after just two visits.

Not only did I have to battle this violent disease alone, but I had to also deal with my former employer accusing me of being a drug addict. One of my former supervisors drove over three hours to show up at my house, unnannounced, and accused me of being a drug addict during my unpaid sick leave at the time. I called the CEO and made a formal complaint, he admitted sending her there and told me I should handle it woman to woman . After being completely humiliated, I decided enough was enough, and I resigned from the so-called "family company" to focus on my steadily declining physical condition/constitution and much-needed healing.
    Iíve lost my career, my friends, my security, my savings, and almost my sanity throughout this entire ordeal, but I refuse to give up! After three months of excruciatingly painful symptoms, the constant, agonizing discomfort finally began to subside. I thought I was seeing the light at the end of the tunnel! Life had given me two weeks of normalacy, only to slap me back in the face with reality. My symptoms came back ten-fold, and everything I had planned in my life for those two weeks was no longer an option. So now itís currently back to the drawing board..

With no income, Iím attempting every natural way to fight my disease and pray my symptoms soon subside. I need an Igenex test; a test that tests for multiple strains of Lyme and other tick-born illnesses. The test alone is $2,418.50 and my insurance doesnít cover a penny of it. I already have over $9,000 dollars in medical debt alone, and I no longer have a source of income at all. I have had a job since the age of 15, and I have always taken pride in my independence and working for my own way in life. I never thought that at the early age of 27 I would have to ask for handouts, but I am left with no other choice. I sincerely and humbly ask for any advice or financial help towards getting the proper testing and treatment for me, from a Lyme literate doctor who actually takes the disease seriously, would be greatly appreciated. Thank you so much for taking the time to read my story.

https://www.gofundme.com/florida-lyme

This post has been moved to the Charity/Cause/Nonprofit Projects section.