(RealtyMogul) Single Family Rehab

Single Family Rehab

https://www.realtymogul.com/investment-opportunity/350

The property is a 1,160 sq. ft. single family home located at 18555 Densmore Ave in Shoreline, WA. The property is a one level, single family home with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The property was originally built in 1950 and is in need of minor renovation. Real Property Associates is in the process of rehabbing the property and will look to sell as quickly as possible to an end home owner.

Investors will receive 8% (annualized) interest payments, paid on a quarterly basis.

External images below are the actual property. Internal images represent work conducted by Real Property Associates in past rehab projects.

Location Information

The property is located in the Echo Lake neighborhood of Shoreline, WA, an urban neighborhood. The property is located on a quiet, tree-lined street. The Gateway Shopping Center is within one mile of the property. Bartell Drugs, Starbucks and local eateries are also within one mile of the property.

Echo Lake real estate is primarily made up of small to medium sized single-family homes and apartment complexes occupied by a mixture of owners and renters.

The Echo Lake neighborhood also stands out within Washington for its college student friendly environment and the property is approximately two miles from Shoreline Community College. Other schools in the neighborhood include Echo Lake Elementary School and Shorewood High school.

According to Zillow, home prices in Shoreline are projected to increase 5.9% in the next year.

i just make my very own patreon ...because i wanna make my own web series i have done my research from what will be my web series is about to which production company will make my web series

I'm not sure I understand exactly. Your selling property. How would we able to know how it looked without actual being there. Inspection of a place is important. It could be complete different.

The property is located in the Echo Lake neighborhood of Shoreline, WA, an urban neighborhood. The property is located on a quiet, tree-lined street. The Gateway Shopping Center is within one mile of the property. Bartell Drugs, Starbucks and local eateries are also within one mile of the property. ????

how much time it would take to get approved.