Page 2 of 36 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Thanks for the great tips, I will try to implement some of your advice

These are fantastic tips! Thank you - I already joined the Facebook groups you suggested. Well, the English Speaking ones, anyway!

Wow this has been so helpful! We are currently running a campaign for our product 'The Smallest Flashlight in the World' and this has been enormously useful.

This is an eye opening piece. it is my first time crowd sourcing and I love it

I have an MSc and Research Project I am crowd sourcing for at indiegogo, I would need some help with it as I am new to this crowd sourcing activity. please help. the url is http://igg.me/at/mscandresearch/x/4656845 thanks

my campaigne is not getting really popular , is there a way to hire someone to help making it perfect ? and take care of marketing ?

These are all great tips. Glad to have found this and look forward to contributing to discussions here.

Great tips and thanks for the the links! Question: Whats your thoughts about how often I should post an update or send a direct messages to my backers?

http://kck.st/18mQjy4

Podz: I would post an update every time you get the same question more than once. Update you FAQ page, and let everyone know about it. This gives you an additional touch point alongside your promotional materials. (it also helps move you out of "salesy mode," and into "helper")

Great PostĦĦĦ Sometimes It's hard to find the perfect balance to be passionate but sincere at the same time. Working on thatĦĦĦ