Page 3 of 37 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Thanks for the tips! I just launched a project on Kickstarter and this advice will help. I think I have all the bases covered but forums like this really help to make projects successful! Thanks again.

Greg Hamilton
    President and Founder
    Chemo Cozy
    www.chemocozy.com

This is so helpful! We've been running a few kickstarter projects now and this list is still helpful - thanks!!

Hi everyone! These are some really great tips! We're new to KS and this really gives us a new insight!

Passion is everything! It's ALWAYS been about pursuing our dream from day one. Keeps us going everyday ^___^
    Kickstarter Project >> Hidden Content

Hidden Content
    Facebook >> Hidden Content
    Twitter >> Hidden Content

Hello and thank you for the advice. It is all interesting and definitely helpful. I am new to Kickstarter and fund raising. I have a new product that I believe is as good as anything on the market and want have launched on Kickstarter. I have emailed all my friends, relatives and anyone I can think may be interested in supporting the campaign. I have used twitter to target focus groups but is there an thing else you would recommend?

Great tips and advice! I've raised over $400k in the last 12 months using crowdfunding. It was super frustrating at first and pissed me off and stressed me out in the beginning until I realized one thing. Crowdfunding is marketing. And marketing needs to have a practical process and a step by step plan of execution in order to work. I made a 25 minute presentation where I show the tools I use, how to find bloggers to blog about a campaign, and how to leverage (and find!) online influencers to work for you for free. Here's the link: https://madhatteragency.leadpages.net/crowdfunding101/

Let me know what yall think.

Eli

wow. amazing article.

Personally, I've backed Kickstarter projects that have awesome videos. I love a good video - it's enjoyable. But more importantly, it shows that the project owner is serious about the project.
    Flavia Arsenault
    UCards: Letterpressed Micro Moments
    Hidden Content

Thanks for your advice! They are very useful!

Fanny

Got to go for it!

These are really good suggestions. Everyone should take a look at them!