Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24323334
    I can't effort a serious contribution to the discussion, because I have recently faced the crowdfunding world.

I know that besides indiegogo and kickstarter there are other platforms on the web, for example, ulule, which is aimed at the European public (i'm from Italy).
    Do you know how to explain the exact differences between these platforms?
    I mean .... is there really much difference? Or simply the difference concerns only the public and the geographic reference region?

Both platform are amazing and doing good but i personal will like Kickstarter because there is a lot in it that Indiegogo but both are really good for startups.

Seems to me like kickstarter has a lot more active users

Thanks! Very useful tips.

In indiegogo it's better how they let your campaign to be flexible.

Krowdspace.com just launched to help this crowdfunding problem! We bring communities from both Indiegogo and Kickstarter together in one location to increase audience viewership.

Post your project on Krowdspace.com to gain a viewership from both Krowdspace and Indiegogo. I think we are trying to solve one of the basic issues when deciding to choose a platform!

Krowdspace.com is an additional resource that brings together both Indiegogo and Kickstarter audiences. Check it out for a great solution to this problem.

Thanks a lot! Very useful!

Hi,
    I think it depends on what type of project you have got and how you want to receive your funds. Indiegogo offers more flexibility when it comes to receiving donations. Kickstarter however, offers you a wider audience. it can be a long discussion, but by the end of the day, if you have a great product, well-designed campaign, wide audience, subscribers etc, you will be fine on both kickstarter and indiegogo. Do your research before going live with your campaign or ask crowdfunding marketing agency for help.