Page 35 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2533343536 LastLast
    U.S, Virgin Islands
    Kick-started is better if you are new to creating a fundraiser

This is really helpful, thank you! I'm on working on a few campaigns right now and this helped with picking the platforms for the campaigns I currently do not have live.

I posted my crowdfunding on GoGetFunding, i looked into the other two but for personal ones its very limited, i understand those are the big ones people recognise so maybe i making my own mistakes trying to stand out, just a thought.

Maybe if someone could rewrite mine and make it stand out as im terrible with social media and not the best at being outspoken and noticed.

I just realized im also in the wrong thread for this arent i...sorry.

Thx! useful info

Exactly, Kickstarter is my all time Favorite! Plus, they are now a PBC (public benefit company) that constantly donate 5% of the annual profit back to the community. It's on a complete next level in compared to Indiegogo.
    Hidden Content Promote your Crowdfunding campaign now
    Contact me for a free promotion.

Viril-X This doesnt hold true with Orviax. Feel liberal to take this natural solution as long as an individual healthy enough to make love. If your health doesnt support an involved life then you neednt be experimenting with any type of male enhancement method. Another worry precisely what will happen if you are the pill while under the influence of alcohol.

I would love it if you took a moment to check out my GoFundMe campaign:

Your support would mean a lot to me. Thank you so much!

- Brian Stephens

Regrettably Kickstarter and Indiegogo just accept U.S people...