Page 33 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2331323334 LastLast
    kickstarter more than good from ndiegogo

Kickstarter, unfortunately, have limited number of countries. Indiegogo is open for all. My vote is for them.

Salut les zouzous*!

Lancement d'une nouvelle plateforme de finance participative «*Group-Hall*» ( https://www.group-hall.com/ ).

Les porteurs de projets gèrent seul la finalité de l'argent collecté jusqu'en septembre. Ils peuvent décider de rembourser les dons ou renouveler leurs campagnes librement.
    En plus de ça, une aide de 25% si au moins 75% de votre objectif financier est atteint avec le système de crowdfunding.
    Lancé ce mois-ci par SFA, une association du sud de la France. Une banque gratuite est également en projet.

J'espère avoir aidé. Peace...

Thanks for sharing. I just feel like kickstarter is a bit more well known.

To add a view:

If your goal is to do a successful campaign, I think the following is worth considering:

Be a backer first
    IndieGoGo does not stimulate new project owners to back a project before starting their own (while you could learn A LOT by doing this). For which ever platform you go; you should always be a funder first!

Review and support
    IndieGoGo does not review projects or support them in improving their pitch. Again; for which ever platform you go; always ask people to review your project (you can always ask friends and some experts).

Focus
    Kickstarter has a strict focus on creative projects, while IndieGoGo is open to all types of projects, which seems to make Kickstarter more of the place to be for the online creative community, nurturing a more involved group of potential funders.

In the end it doesn't really matter which platform you use, but Kickstarter does seem to have some minor advantages. Good luck with your campaign!

Im using Indiegogo, because i can create campaign from my country

I'm in the middle of running a project on Indiegogo right now, after previously having successfully completing the same a Kickstarter for the same product on Kickstarter a couple weeks prior. Seems to me Kickstarter gets a LOT MORE organic traffic than Indiegogo does.

The big challenge I had on Kickstarter was that my project was so far down in the listings of the categories I placed it in that not that many people were finding it via browsing - on a good day I'd only get around 100 views in all. On Indiegogo, although I was showing up very high in the listings for the first week, I was only getting about 30 views per day. As a result of basically getting no pledges in that time my campaign has now fallen so far it only gets a handful (like about 10) of organic views per day now. Not looking good at this point, which is a shame as its a really cool and unique set of products for your iPhone or Android - http://igg.me/at/symphonica

I usually prefer Kickstarter but nowadays I get less response from Kickstarter.

Why do you consider Indiegogo to be better than Kickstarter for arts based projects?

For me Indigogo and Kickstarter are the same. Just remember five important points to keep in mind when starting a campaign:

You must have a unique and interesting product.
    Build your "tribe" in a few weeks, and better months before the launch.
    Tell a story that will become viral. Ask yourself - will users share this video, even if they did not invest in the project?
    Consider the marketing plan.
    Set the assessment of fees below the market price. Add as much value as possible at each level of investment.