Page 17 of 27 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast
    Kev Movie Crowdfunding - http://www.kevfilm.com

This is a great list. Thanks!

Are there any crowdfunding sites that could could help a simple man from Croatia out? I've been searching all over and I can't seem to find a site that covers someone from these parts of the world. And I'm pretty sure a lot of people here could use a lot help. So are there any out there? Or do I have to somehow go around the fact that I live here?

A couple of sites that seem like they really should be on there:

http://Patreon.com - "Patreon enables fans to give ongoing
    support to their favorite creators."
    http://CrowdfundingDojo.com - "100% actionable crowdfunding strategies, backed by direct marketing research."
    http://Ayudos.com - "Dedicated to helping the Crowd-funding community abroad by directly promoting and sharing Crowdfunding campaigns and projects with those interested in funding and investing great projects."

Hello there. Im new here. Im a fiverr level 2 seller, 100% positive feedback. I need to make few posts so I can open my own topic.

Hello everyone
    My name is john manager at Hftpro,
    Our company is specialized in crowdfunding.
    Our goal is to reach for people in needs for recapitalization, restructuration or fund raising.
    If you think that you are matching any categories please feel free to contact us.
    We will be glad to help you the best we can
    Best regards
    London Euston
    Regent's Place, 338 Euston Road, London, NW1 3BT
    Phone: UK + 44 20 351 41 368
    IT + 39 02 947 53 442
    FR + 33(0)1 76 36 02 73
    Email: info@hftpro.com
    Web: www.hftpro.com

i there,

I'm currently looking for equity-based crowdinvestors to conduct a study (for my thesis) regarding determinants while investing. In fact, I'm currently conducting semi-directive interviews with crowdinvestors. I only need 5 left in order to achieve my empirical study. Therefore, I would be eternally grateful if some of you (ideally 5) could take some time to answer a survey. However, in the context of a qualitative study (and not quantitative), it is important to provide as much details as possible (should take 30 to 45min) so I would only be interested in people with serious judgement.

Please note that this survey will stay strictly confidential. Some questions might appear to be redundant as the objective here is to get as much information as possible :-)

If you'd like to help me in my desperate research, please send me a PM so I can give you the link of the survey.

Many thanks !

Elise (sorry if my english isn't 100% perfect, I'm a french student)

OOHH! That's too much. Tons of helpful and useful information. Thank you very much. This was just what i was looking for.

Cool list. Any idea which of theses platforms are friendliest to edgy, erotic, or adult-oriented projects?

Hello my name is Larry Im not sure what I am doing and need someone to guide me through finding someone to help me and listen to my story and help me post it. I am very desperate and need someone right away who has good listening skills and would like to help me. Otherwise Its over for me. Can someone help