Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20282930
    It seems Crowdfund Buzz had a very different rate plan and services back then. So, yeah, I have to agree with you. What could be expected for $98?

Dave

Who is this Traitor

Quote Originally Posted by daveb View Post
    What is this? The 1980s? Contracts? Did the invoice spell out the services to be performed, terms and conditions and terms of payment? If it did you had a legal agreement.

That's what I got in PayPal.

I paid Crowdfund Buzz $2500 via PayPal and they delivered more than what I paid for. Looks like you made a mistake.

Dave B
    It appears Howard hired this shameless creature as a pathetic PR student

Good

Thank you for your post, I look for such article along time, today i find it finally. this post give me lots of advise it is very useful for me

geometry dash online

Quote Originally Posted by Tolkein View Post
    It appears Howard hired this shameless creature as a pathetic PR student
    Your subject line is a joke. "Traitor"? Did I sell military secrets to the Martians? Did I assist Satan in opening the gates of hell?

What medication did you stop taking?

It appears you're a troll harboring so much anger years later you MUST be getting paid by somebody OR you're mentally ill.

I saw the back-and-forth between you and other people OVER THE YEARS so I will try to put this in simple terms that anybody can understand. Even you.

Either you are getting paid to trash Crowdfund Buzz or you have serious mental health issues.

Either way, anyone with any intelligence would have to ignore you at this point.

Normal people under normal circumstances would have moved on with their life -- one way or another -- years ago.

But not you. You're holding on and clawing on to that man. Any reason can't be a good one.

I read the every thread of this conversation and over the years you've changed your story, you changed the circumstances but still remain mightily pissed at the $349 or whatever you spent 3 or 4 years ago.

In fact, you're partly responsible for us making the decision to hire Crowdfund Buzz. Everything he said defending himself made sense and seemed authentic. Everything you said sounded like vicious bullshit.

Either you really need the money to keep on trolling Crowdfund Buzz while you get paid for doing it or you really need professional help.

Fast forward to the present day and I bet you couldn't even afford Crowdfund Buzz now - IF you were even a real customer in the first place.

FFS I am laughing at the mental picture of Howard booking you as a guest on a TV show and imagining the train wreck you'd be right there live on camera in front of America.

People of earth take note -- don't take this person or whatever he/she says seriously. Anything said by him or her should be laughed at for the joke it is.

Meanwhile Miss or Mister "Tolkein" -- Stay bitter in mom's basement. That or something like it must be your safe space. Or just keep on getting your regular payments from whoever is paying you to continue to complain about a company over a service you didn't like that you paid for years and years ago.

Dave

Great post,Thanks for providing us this great knowledge,Keep it up.
    mostfungames