Seems like a lot of Buzz!

I've never seen a crowdfunding project get this much pre-crowdfunding buzz before. Can't wait to see how well this does next month!!

What made you guys choose rewards based crowdfunding as your funding method?

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby76 View Post
    I've never seen a crowdfunding project get this much pre-crowdfunding buzz before. Can't wait to see how well this does next month!!

What made you guys choose rewards based crowdfunding as your funding method?
    Avegant is a pretty small company with a handful brilliant engineers, but to bring a product like this to market it takes an army. We've been able to properly set up the right channels to ramp up production and orchestrate a broad spectrum of engineering, but to get everything in motion we need some serious financial support. Our goal with Kickstarter is to tap into some of our most impassioned customers, give them an opportunity to invest in the company and get a beta version of the headset early and ultimately use their contribution to finalize production, do some testing and deliver devices. Hopefully it works out.

Just curious, how long have you guys been planning this Kickstarter project, and how long have you been putting together your plans for the Glyph. Seems well thought out. Glad you guys have a folder here, otherwise I may never have seen or heard about the Glyph. I will certainly be one of your first backers.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby76 View Post
    Just curious, how long have you guys been planning this Kickstarter project, and how long have you been putting together your plans for the Glyph. Seems well thought out. Glad you guys have a folder here, otherwise I may never have seen or heard about the Glyph. I will certainly be one of your first backers.
    Months. But yes, you're right -- the goal was to put an overabundance of thought into the product and campaign and really deliver a quality product and experience for you guys. Thanks for your support.

Do you guys have a figure you are looking to raise, and one that you are hoping to get close to?

Quote Originally Posted by SocialCam View Post
    Do you guys have a figure you are looking to raise, and one that you are hoping to get close to?
    The goal will be set at $250k

I think people are ready to disconnect from reality even more now than ever. While I think this is good and bad depending on use, it is a "reality". I look forward to the day you can plug into this thing for the day and actually get **** done

I bid you good luck!

State Parkers
    We are struggling to get our word out. We hope to learn a thing or two from campaigns like this one. Maybe our next run at crowdfunding will be better. https://www.kickstarter.com/projects.../state-parkers

I bid you good luck!
    Today communicate at a distance people use only the video and audio, but this will change with Aroma!
    Hidden Content