Glyph Kickstarter Project?

I'm curious. I know you guys intend to launch your kickstarter project on Jan 22nd, but when will it end? Also, what is the amount of funding you will be seeking, and will you have stretch goals? Can't wait to see Glyph in Action!

Thanks
    Trent

It should run for 30 days until February 22nd. We're looking to raise 250k at a minimum, and at $1M we'll be including noise cancellation as a stretch goal.

Do you guys have any limit to the number of Glyphs you will allow for preorder, or can you pretty much scale up for any amount?
    Join TheHidden Content , and Invite your friends.

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    Do you guys have any limit to the number of Glyphs you will allow for preorder, or can you pretty much scale up for any amount?
    No limit. Kickstarter wont let us do multiple Glyphs in one reward, so all you have to do is make a note in your order for "one" glyph and pay for as many as you'll like to receive.

Hello.

I wonder how the glyph will be shipped outside the US if I support you? Normal postage service or a shipping company? Question is relative to customs charges that can be applied.

Best Regards

Quote Originally Posted by mobieus View Post
    Hello.

I wonder how the glyph will be shipped outside the US if I support you? Normal postage service or a shipping company? Question is relative to customs charges that can be applied.

Best Regards
    Yes, we'll ship outside of the US.

Pretty good that there's no limit, nice!