(Kickstarter) Metaphase - GN Inspired by Heroes w/ Down Syndrome

Howdy!

The people behind the Ouya Game Console sent me the link for this site, VERY COOL!

I'm running a project to fund a graphic novel to be published by Alterna Comics with art by Kelly Williams that was inspired by my son who has Down syndrome. It mixes our real-life experience with the superhero genre. I hope you'll visit the project page and consider backing or sharing! Here's the link: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...-down-syndrome

Some of the rewards are as follows:
    • $10 PDF of the book
    • $15 for the standard print copy
    • $20 for the special incentive cover by TMNT legend JIM LAWSON!

There are higher pledge options as well, and I hope that you'll find something you like. Thanks for helping us spread Down syndrome awareness through comic books!

Chip Reece, Writer of Metaphase

This is so wonderful. I really hope that your campaign is successful. It would be great to see children be inspired by someone who overcomes their disability and is a superhero to boot!

Good Luck with your campaign! The art is amazing, kudos to all involved! The story includes a very important lesson, and I imagine its a very personal subject. Thanks for sharing it.
    LOOK Books creates rich colourful photo books that are a great addition to any shelf, coffee table, or bathroom library.

The art is amazing, kudos to all involved! The story includes a very important lesson, and I imagine its a very personal subject

If you are 312-50v8 - Pass4sure - braindumps for fast success in wikipedia then join today to find complete University of Pennsylvania resources and pass passguide certifications on first try. A person LPI examsheets.com & selftestengine for Isilon
    Last edited by tazy; 11-13-2014 at 03:16 AM.

Hello, Mr,
    I am a new user on this forum. My friend tells me that this is a great forum for information.

Pakistan Super League is a men's professional Twenty20 cricket league. Buy PSL 2018 Final Ticket Online and Enjoy he Matches in Ground

Nice project

Quote Originally Posted by chipreece View Post
    Howdy!

The people behind the Ouya Game Console sent me the link for this site, VERY COOL!

I'm running a project to fund a graphic novel to be published by Alterna Comics with art by Kelly Williams that was inspired by my son who has Down syndrome. It mixes our real-life experience with the superhero genre. I hope you'll visit the project page and consider backing or sharing! Here's the link: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...-down-syndrome

Some of the rewards are as follows:
    • $10 PDF of the book
    • $15 for the standard print copy
    • $20 for the special incentive cover by TMNT legend JIM LAWSON!

There are higher pledge options as well, and I hope that you'll find something you like. Thanks for helping us spread Down syndrome awareness through comic books!

Chip Reece, Writer of Metaphase
    Hey Chip, any update for this project? I would love to know more after all these years.
    Hidden Content Promote your Kickstarter now
    Contact me for a free promotion.