Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Glyph Kickstarter is Live

Moments ago they launched the Kickstarter projects for the Avegant Glyph. Already they are raking in the cash.
    Congrats guys. I really look forward to following this one as it got a tremendous amount of buzz pre-launch.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...au?ref=sidebar

Im one

Good start and Im in, good luck to you all at Avegant

Thanks everyone. Sorry I've been so busy

It's going to be awesome, I expect.
    I ask it here because the forum on kikstarter page is a little mess, and I saw the question there without response and come try to ask it here.
    I know that at this moment it would be impossible to increase the FOV on the beta version, and I'm not going to ask you things that we both know that aren't going to happen. My question is, do you think that in the future you could make a version of this with a FOV of 70 like IMAX screens?
    I'm not a gamer, I want Glyph only to see movies (and I'm going to do it home most of the times) so, I don't want a gigantic FOV like oculus. The only thing I wanted was a big screen with a IMAX similar FOV to enjoy my movies. With your technology and a screen like IMAX you would really get inside the movie. It would be an incredible experience. (I would pay double the price of glyph, or even more for, for that).
    A product like this would be unique in the market, and if you have the technology for it why not use it?
    I don't know why, but the the companies that are making HMDs are forgetting a big slice of the market that are the movie addicts.

I don't want to make you lose more time because I know you have a lot of work to do, so the best of luck to you guys and we will be here supporting you.

Sorry for having a text so big.

One last time I ask you, please guys, when you start to think about the next step, don't forget us who like to see movies, and I'm sure you will be rewarded for that.

All the best and good to know about it.
    From UI/UX Design and Coding Services at whitepaperit.com

user interface design and user experience design

Congrats. This really is doing a fantastic job and the idea is genius. Best of Luck.

Congrats and good luck with it!

Best of luck!

Christ that looks amazing!